Keyholders are required to:
- Communicate and motivate store teams to achieve optimal business results
- Drive to achieve Store Goals for the Year/Month/Week/Day/Segment
- Support the continuation of a team selling Store environment that delivers a fashion focused Lane Bryant experience for our Client
- Support Lane Bryant selling, incentive and product knowledge strategies
- Assist leadership team (Store Manager, ASM, SL) in the Roles Leader function
- Hold keys to the store and can open and/or close the store on lower volume days (beginning of week and non-holiday periods)Assist Leadership Team in execution of merchandise and marketing promotion
- Support store team in maintaining brand standards
- Ensure that all operational and shipment tasks are completed efficiently
- Perform and reinforce all loss prevention and safety policies and procedures
- Provides excellent customer service to our guests
- Responsible for selling directly with our customers
- Coach Associates to create an enjoyable shopping experience for all Clients
- Assist Leadership Team in New Hire on boarding and training of existing Associates
- Proven ability to deliver sales results
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- 1- 3 years of specialty retail experience
- Prior sales leadership experience preferred
- High school diploma requiredBachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to reach, push, pull, stand, squat and bend for up to 4 hours or longer as necessary.
- Ability to use common tools.
- Able to operate computerized register system.
- Must be able to meet store banking requirements and to respond to store alarm problems, as needed.
- Able to lift as much as 50 pounds.
- Able to climb an 8-foot ladder.